Gift the gift of time: Time spent with your loved ones, your gal pals, your daughters, your mothers, some time to put down your work tools and pick up some linocutting tools! Clear your schedule and clear your mind to make your very own linoprint.
Included in this course:
1) Pdf showcasing examples, linocut step-by-steps and some designs to try.
2) Facebook group to share ideas and anything you have made already with everyone you bring to the session as well as past and future students too.
3) Intro to designing your lino video x1 week before the class and live chat to discuss queries, questions and smooth out design details before the in person class
4) The class will be 4-5 hours with a 1 hour lunch break. e.g. 10am-12pm then 1pm-3pm and Venue tbc. Location: tbc
In the class I will introduce you to the tools, techniques and process and help you transfer your design onto the lino for carving. We will then, test print, adjust and final print your linocut.
Create x1 A5 Linocut or x3 small blocks to hand print pattern repeats.
5) After class Facebook group invite for sharing your linoprints, ideas, etc and
10% discount on one future follow up class for yourself or a friend.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Age 11+ only.
- Please send images of your ideas (e.g. sketches, photographs, linoprints you really like) beforehand so I can help make it 'carve ready' and make the best use of your time.
- Tools and ink will be provided but packs can be purchased.
Some paper and (black) ink will be provided for linoprinting but links to papers and inks if you have certain colours you want to print in will be sent out via email or on Facebook before the class as well.